Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cut toes!


We were out playing in the big pit yesterday making a movie. There is some water in the pit, muddy water so you can't see the bottom. Collin pushed me off the tire (not to hurt me) but I landed on a glass jar and cut my toes pretty bad. Daddy came home from work and bandaged my toes up. There was a lot of blood and it hurt! Now I have to hop around like a rabbit on one foot. This picture is me soaking my foot in MiaVita (Grandpa said that would be really good to do). Here is a video we were recording before I got cut. We were making a movie.

3 comments:

  1. Ah.... that's to bad that you got cut:( It must of hurt!

    I can't wait to see the final movie though!

    I miss you a lot! It sure was fun having and your family stay at our house for 5 days.

    Love ya,
    -Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope your toes are feeling better. That must have hurt a lot and all that hopping around like a rabbit must be pretty tiring "Grin". I couldn't see the video on my computer....will try and see if Uncle John can help me out. Love you. Aunt Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, don't go near that water by yourself any more and if you do, wear shoes. I don't like you to get hurt. I will look forward to the rest of the video. Love you, Grandma Dot

    ReplyDelete