Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jebediah

This is Anna holding Jebediah, she got to catch him when he came out. She is so lucky! HA Anna and Cassie got to stay here at our house while us other 5 kids went to Grandma's and Liisa's.

This is Jonathan holding Jeb. Jonathan and Jeb are so cute. I thank God for creating people.

This is me holding Jebediah. He is so cute! He looks like all of our family.

We just got home, we were staying at the Kruse's and the Anderson's. It was a lot of fun staying with them. I played with Emma and Ellie. Thank you all for watching me. I am wearing the new clothes that Grandma got me.

2 comments:

  1. More sweet pictures of everyone and especially the one of you holding baby Jebediah! Cute..cute..cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murren, thanks for the pictures. They are great and I sure enjoyed having you here at my house. I'll see you tonight. Love, Grandma Dot

    ReplyDelete