Saturday, February 2, 2008

Abigails Birthday at the Mall

This picture is a picture that mommy took of us three. Mailee, Abigail and I. We were drinking root beer and eating cinnamon chips. They were very good!

This is me and Mailee buying our stuff that we got at the first store 'Claires'. We spent all of our $20.00 there. Grandma gave us each $20.00. Thanks Grandma Dot!!!

Mailee and I were opening our stuff up that we bought. I got a journal, jewelry box, and braclets. Mailee got makeup, mirror, and pink gloves, I think that is all.

This is a picture of Abigail in the first store, wearing her new backpack she bought with her stuff inside it. And she got the crown too.

Abigail is opening the present that I gave her in our car.


This is Abigail holding up the picture that Mailee drew her.

Thanks again Grandma for the money we had fun!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you gals had lots of fun! Abigial said she loved being with you twins! Love you lots:0)
    -Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure did look like you all had a nice afternoon spending time with Abigail on her Birthday. You all look as sweet as can be. Love you honey buns...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the pictures of your time at the mall. It looks like you all three made the most of it. I'm sorry I couldn't go but had to speak in Portland. Thanks for sharing Murren. I love you. Grandma Dot

    ReplyDelete