Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I wrote this for speech class this week.


Hi my name is Murren Elizabeth Goldman. I was born in Central Point Oregon in my Grandma and Grandpa's house. I was born 12 minutes after my sister Mailee. But I weighed more than her and am taller than her. She was 7lbs. 4oz. And I was 7lbs. 10oz.

Some of my favorite things to do are hiking for waterfalls, riding my bike, riding horses, and math. My very favorite thing to do is go with my grandma and grandpa on a vacation. I like playing on stage. I like to meet nice people at bluegrass festivals and concerts. I am so glad that I am learning a new song on my fiddle, instead of just singing all my life. I like to dress up like a princess.

Now about my future. I want to marry a Christian boy, and travel around the world. I want to to have lots of kids, cause they are so cute when they are born. I hope to raise my family to love God like my mom and dad taught me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I gave my speech I had butterfly's, but it was fun. I liked it a lot. I loved everybody there, but I was scared to look up.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Murren, Happy birthday to you. Murren you are too cute. We loved your speech and wanted to be there. We love to travel with you also. I can't wait until your birthday party. You are 7 years old today and that is hard to believe. I remember seeing you and Mailee come out and we couldn't believe that you were bigger than her. It's about time you start playing. Boy, that's a long life, 7 years, to be singing and not playing. Keep practicing.
    Grandpa and I love you.

    Grandma Dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job Rhino Princess! I bet ya did great! I'm glad that your family is participating in speech this year!

    -David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you Murren. You are such a sweetie and your speech was just awesome. Love you and hope to hear you give a speech the next time we come up to Oregon. Lots of love and kisses. Aunt Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice speech and Happy Birthday....

    ReplyDelete